People Magazine Confirms: Holly's Had Her Baby

The second youngest member of the Combs-Donoho family.

Moderator: Shez

Caz
Admirer

Postby Caz » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:35 am

Both my boys were a week over due

And i had them natural i only had gas and air.
So Riley was a lazy boy like my two boys haha :lol:

saskia
Fanatic

Baby Riley

Postby saskia » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:06 pm

Hi you all! It's great that Holly has a boy again! She once said that she didn't really know what to do if she had a girl, so i think it's great! The name Riley is nice, it's a little like Finley, i hope you can show some pictures soon!

Bye :)

sisterchris88

Postby sisterchris88 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:34 pm

I'm very happy for holly her husband and for Finley.... I can't wait to see the new baby.... riley is a very beautiful name! congratulation holly!^_^

lizzy
The biggest fan

Postby lizzy » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:41 pm

I'm a little late but 'yey' for Holly. It's so strange that Riley was also born on a 26th day. :P But i'm not that keen on the fact that he is a Scorpio but oh well... what can you do :wink:

piper_rulz
Major fan

Postby piper_rulz » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:35 am

lizzy wrote: But i'm not that keen on the fact that he is a Scorpio but oh well... what can you do :wink:

Why not? Do you have something against Scorpios or is just cos he wasn't born under your starsign?
Made by jr_whitelighter

lizzy
The biggest fan

Postby lizzy » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:54 pm

piper_rulz wrote:
lizzy wrote: But i'm not that keen on the fact that he is a Scorpio but oh well... what can you do :wink:

Why not? Do you have something against Scorpios or is just cos he wasn't born under your starsign?

Definitey not because he wasn't born under my starsign...it's yep...any starsign but a Scorpio. Just have very bad relationships and experiances with the Scorpios. no offence but you're all so mean.

finleyfan
A fan

Postby finleyfan » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:32 pm

i'm an aries!!! yay!!! born in april like little finley but i've heard that holly is taking a break for a bit because of the stress of the birth but she is doing well which is good to hear.

piper_rulz
Major fan

Postby piper_rulz » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:46 am

lizzy wrote:
piper_rulz wrote:

Definitey not because he wasn't born under my starsign...it's yep...any starsign but a Scorpio. Just have very bad relationships and experiances with the Scorpios. no offence but you're all so mean.

Sorry, but I do take offence at that. Just becuase you've had bad experiences with a few Scorpios doesn't mean that you should sterotype us as all bad. I personally don't think that I'm a mean person and I find it offencive to say that I'm mean when you don't even know me.

Made by jr_whitelighter

Caz
Admirer

Postby Caz » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:25 pm

My little boy is an aries but he was born in March

But me im a Sagaterius like Holly :D :D My b.day is 6th Dec and Holly's is on the 3rd hehe 3 days before me :D :D

lizzy
The biggest fan

Postby lizzy » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:03 pm

finleyfan wrote:i'm an aries!!! yay!!! born in april like little finley but i've heard that holly is taking a break for a bit because of the stress of the birth but she is doing well which is good to hear.

I'm an Aries too, but FInley is not, because he was born on the 26th and that is already the next starsign. I was so hoping that he would be Aries, too, but he was a little late :D

Sorry, but I do take offence at that. Just becuase you've had bad experiences with a few Scorpios doesn't mean that you should sterotype us as all bad. I personally don't think that I'm a mean person and I find it offencive to say that I'm mean when you don't even know me.

That's way i said, no offence, cause it wasn't personal. Ofcourse every rule has an exeption, and the meaness depends on a lot of other things too. But generally Scorpios are a bit meaner than any other starsign. Just like, for example, Aries are usually more stubborn than all the other starsings. ANd if you said that you didn't like Aries because they are so stubborn than i wouldn't take it personally cuase that's just generally, in most cases.

piper_rulz
Major fan

Postby piper_rulz » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:58 pm

lizzy wrote:That's way i said, no offence, cause it wasn't personal. Ofcourse every rule has an exeption, and the meaness depends on a lot of other things too. But generally Scorpios are a bit meaner than any other starsign. Just like, for example, Aries are usually more stubborn than all the other starsings. ANd if you said that you didn't like Aries because they are so stubborn than i wouldn't take it personally cuase that's just generally, in most cases.

I've never actually heard that Scorpios are generally meaner than any other starsign. I know that we're usually described as passionate and emotional and can be quite secretive, which I suppose can lead to some people thinking that we're mean. I just don't like hearing people say bad things about us. I love being a Scorpio.

Made by jr_whitelighter

lizzy
The biggest fan

Postby lizzy » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:49 am

yep, that is something friends of mine who are Scorpios always repeat, that they love being Scorpios and they don't like when something bad is said about them. But they also aknowledge the fact that they can be mean at times.And it isn't really a bad thing, depends on how you look at it. It's a great deffence

piper_rulz
Major fan

Postby piper_rulz » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:03 am

I guess I don't look at it as being mean, more that we're very argumentative and don't give up easily so that can be misinterpreted. I know that I can be harsh sometimes, but it's not very often. I think it's the same with most Scorpios, we're usually very easy to get along with but if you piss us off watch out lol.

Made by jr_whitelighter

Return to “Riley Edward Donoho”