Photos of Riley

The second youngest member of the Combs-Donoho family.

Moderator: Shez

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:19 am

No, I don't know him personally but I know somebody who does. And I remember sending in a picture of my little nephew asking if he looked anything like Riley and she told me a few things. I usually am correct with the stuff I post on boards, I wouldn't say it if I wasn't sure.

PiperxoxLeo
A fan

Postby PiperxoxLeo » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:42 pm

hollyjasonkrisfan wrote:I've also always thought the fact that they have similar names is super cute. Their full names both sound very Irish to me, does anybody know if either David or Holly is Irish?

David has Irish descendants. Holly said in an interview that he had Irish family and wanted Celtic names so they chosen Finley...probably the same for Riley too. Riley is a popular Irish name...though not spelt that way. But still, it's the same name.

Haha, Laura you are so right. They both end in "ley"...how sweet! And they sound like Holly....Hol-ley...Fin-ley...etc. Anyways...
| i´ve travelled half the world to say i belong to you |

| you and i will be a tough act to follow |

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Ah ok, Molly, thanks. I thought I remembered hearing that somewhere but it had been so long that I wasn't certain lol.

saskia
Fanatic

Postby saskia » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:56 pm

I can't wait to read that interview, great news! And maybe we'll see more of Holly soon!

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:41 am

saskia wrote:I can't wait to read that interview, great news! And maybe we'll see more of Holly soon!

Me neither, and I REALLY can't wait until Mistresses!

saskia
Fanatic

Postby saskia » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:02 pm

You guys keep me up to date, since over here shows are always a few months (or more) later. So i'll read it online LOL

ellie
Fanatic

Postby ellie » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:10 pm

riley is CUTE omg

holly is so lucky to have cute gorgeous kids like finley and riley

i hope my kids are as gorgeous when i have my own

xoxo

finleyriley

One more...

Postby finleyriley » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:52 am

He is cutie!

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:06 pm

I'm kind of curious what happened to the rule that the photos of Riley were to remain on CBB. Did this site get special permission or something? I just get confused when I see CBB say one thing and people do the exact opposite.

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:51 pm

PiperxoxLeo wrote:Perhaps David's eyes are a greeny/blue 'cause Riley's look to be like that too. He certainly doesn't have brown eyes, that's for sure.

I kinda agree "little_prue" that Finley is cuter, however that doesn't mean I don't think Riley is gorgeous 'cause he is, I just think Finley is a wee heartbreaker. He has the most gorgeous face. Riley's hair rocks though!

Yep! I agree...

Finley's cuter!!! I think Riley looks more like David, But with Holly's hair.....
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:39 pm

They both look like Holly but Finley looks more like Holly than Riley does. I see absolutely nothing of David in Finley or Riley.

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:04 am

They are both completely adorable, and I don't think its fair to say one child is cuter than another. All children are precious in their own way.

I agree with you all that Finely looks more like Holly than Riley does. The shape of his eyes are definitely more David, of course when Finley was younger I saw more David in him as well so it could just be stages. When my brother was a baby everyone thought he looked just like my dad but now that he is an adult it is obvious that he is his mother's son.

Whichever side these boys got their looks from they sure are lucky, because they are definitely handsome little men!

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:10 pm

hollyjasonkrisfan wrote:They are both completely adorable, and I don't think its fair to say one child is cuter than another. All children are precious in their own way.

Yep!! That's right
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

PiperxoxLeo
A fan

Postby PiperxoxLeo » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Ok, I just want to clarify that when I said Finley was cuter, it didn't mean I didn't think Riley was adorable. I think they are both gorgeous children, as are all children. However, what I meant was some young children are cuter than others because they have a certain "cute" factor, and Finley has that in spades because of his massive brown eyes, button nose etc. Doesn't mean Riley isn't beautiful or cute, because he is, but I just meant that Finley definitely is a cutie!
| i´ve travelled half the world to say i belong to you |

| you and i will be a tough act to follow |

Cruz94

Postby Cruz94 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Riley is so cute <33
He looks like as Holly and Finley :)

Return to “Riley Edward Donoho”