Riley has made his debut!!

The second youngest member of the Combs-Donoho family.

Moderator: Shez

hollyfan1
Dedicated fan

Postby hollyfan1 » Thu May 29, 2008 9:08 pm

I think everyone wants to see pics of Finley and Riley together but I'm just happy that we got to see any of the adorable little boy, even if it is under horrible circumstances.

Amanda
Big fan

Postby Amanda » Sat May 31, 2008 6:58 pm

hollyfan1 wrote:I think everyone wants to see pics of Finley and Riley together but I'm just happy that we got to see any of the adorable little boy, even if it is under horrible circumstances.

Same here. It's a pitty it had to be because of bad rumors, but I'm still glad to be able to see what this beautiful boy looks like!

And we can only dream that, once Holly starts a new project, we might see some pics of the two of them with her on set... ;)

finfan
New fan

Postby finfan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Basically I can just repeat what you all have been saying, but still it's my opinion, too!!! :D Riley is soooooooooooo adorable and I'm happy we've finally seen him now!!! But it takes a stupid person to spread a rumor about someone's baby not being completely healthy without knowing for sure, just because Holly didn't want to show Riley originally... :cry: It's just sad really...I mean the circumstances, not that we've actually seen him...:D

And I also think everyone of us would like to see a pic of Riley and Finley together!!! We can still hope there will be one someday...:) Fingers crossed...
Last edited by finfan on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PiperxoxLeo
A fan

Postby PiperxoxLeo » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:42 am

I'd love to see one of Finley and Riley...would have been so cute had Holly given CBB a picture of Riley AND Finley on the motorbike. I would have melted.

He looks so cute on the motorbike though. Bless him.
| i´ve travelled half the world to say i belong to you |

| you and i will be a tough act to follow |

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:20 pm

PiperxoxLeo wrote:I'd love to see one of Finley and Riley...would have been so cute had Holly given CBB a picture of Riley AND Finley on the motorbike. I would have melted.

Well she seems to really trust CBB so fingers crossed she will continue to share pictures! Maybe she is waiting to show both boys together until her "interview" is released. I sure hope so.

PiperxoxLeo
A fan

Postby PiperxoxLeo » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:47 pm

hollyjasonkrisfan wrote:
PiperxoxLeo wrote:I'd love to see one of Finley and Riley...would have been so cute had Holly given CBB a picture of Riley AND Finley on the motorbike. I would have melted.

Well she seems to really trust CBB so fingers crossed she will continue to share pictures! Maybe she is waiting to show both boys together until her "interview" is released. I sure hope so.

Yeah, she does seem to trust them. I would hope she would provide a photo of them both...that'd be so good. But i'm happy with just seeing Riley after waiting so long. And I appreciate what she is doing for CBB. She's so lovely.
| i´ve travelled half the world to say i belong to you |

| you and i will be a tough act to follow |

ellie
Fanatic

Postby ellie » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:04 pm

riley is such a cutie

so glad to see pics of him

xoxo

Shez
Admirer

Riley

Postby Shez » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:38 pm

He really looks like finley

Ahhhh...

:D :D

:wink:
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

Return to “Riley Edward Donoho”