# in series: 35
# in season: 13
U.S airdate: October 19th, 2011 (during ABC Family's Halloween program)
Channel: ABC Family
Viewers: 2.470 million
Directed by: Dana W. Gonzales
Written by: I. Marlene King
The streets of Rosewood are festive and little kids are running around the streets hoping for a good year of trick or treats and five best friends are looking forward to the biggest party of the season. It is the Halloween before Alison went missing and the only concern for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer is to score an invite to Noel Khan’s Halloween party. But with a New Girl in town to challenge Ali for Queen Bee dominance, Spencer possibly losing the class president election along with her parents’ approval, and a shocking revelation for Aria about her father – there may be more to worry about than finding the perfect costume. With all of the tricks and treats floating around Rosewood, there may be something more sinister waiting out there for Ali and her best friends.
Holly portrays: Ella Montgomery
Is Holly in this episode?: No. She <a href="https://twitter.com/#!/HDonoho/status/100575062763126785" target="blank">tweeted</a> "No Halloween for me. Sadness." on August 8th.
Her part: TBA
- To be aired during ABC Family's "13 Nights Of Halloween" program in October when PLL is on hiatus
- The hour-long episode will be shot between the summer finale and fall premiere episodes
- The episode will be essential to the plot of the show (as opposed to standalone entertainment/fan service)
- It's rumored to be 100% flashbacks
- Showrunner Marlene King says the title is a big clue as to what the episode is about