Pretty Little Liars book series by Sara Shepard

Holly's latest project: ABC Family network TV show based on the Pretty Little Liars series of young adult novels by Sara Shepard. 22 episodes have been ordered so far. <b>Season 3 starts on June 5th (2012) at 8/7c on ABC Family!</b>

The novels?

You may select 1 option

View results

Snake
Major fan

Postby Snake » Sat May 08, 2010 4:44 pm

I would also love to see some promos of Holly, I havent had time to read my books yet because of work but I think Holly once said that her role isnt a very big one because I believe she only Films for 2 Days a week

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Sat May 08, 2010 9:18 pm

She's right, it's not THAT big but it's big enough that we'll get to see Holly be affectionate with her daughter at times (that's how it's descriped in the books) Holly said something about the series being very close to the books :D

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:01 pm

There's a new article with Sara Shepard out and it features this bit:
Shepard, 33, says the eight book series has sold more than two million copies and while that was supposed to be the end of it, here is a scoop she shared with me. “I have kicked around a few ideas of how I could continue the series,” she revealed. “Yes, I have a feeling there will be more. The TV series I think has created that demand.”

Source

So more PLL books coming up. Excited? Disappointed? Good idea/bad idea?
HollyMarieCombs.info staff member

Mich_hmc
A fan

Postby Mich_hmc » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:05 am

waah., I haven't seen any of the pll books. :'(.
<Leo> You're gonna forge my
birth certificate.
<Piper> No. Just going to
change one little number. So,
1924 becomes 1974. And just
like that, you are fifty years
younger. Wait a minute, that
makes you 27. That's younger
than me. Maybe

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:24 am

Well, it's official now: there will be four new PLL books, bringing the total to 12. They're shooting for a July 2011 release. You can watch the video announcement by Sara Shepard here.

EW posted this:
'Pretty Little Liars': Four new books on the way, starting in July
by Jennifer Armstrong

Author Sara Shepard will add four new books to her Pretty Little Liars series, starting with a July 2011 release, EW has learned exclusively. The new books — from Alloy Entertainment and HarperCollins — will bring the total in the series to 12. Though the number was originally capped at eight, the ABC Family show based on the young-adult mystery series — which follows the aftermath of a popular girl’s disappearance — has been a ratings success and renewed interest in the books. The first new installment, Twisted, will be on sale July 5; Shepard’s The Lying Game was just released.

Source

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:16 pm

I saw Sara's tweet yesterday - I love it!!

I'm gonna get all of her books (all 9).... eventually!
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:59 pm

The description for book 9 is out!

Packed with fresh new secrets , deadly plot twists , and jaw-dropping drama, the ninth book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series kicks off another gripping four-book story arc starring everyone’s favorite Pretty Little Liars . With three million copies sold across the series and a hit ABC Family show , Sara’s fan base has grown tremendously – and they’ll be estatic to hear of these new installments with their beloved characters.

It’s been a year since Alison DiLaurentis disappeared from Aria , Hanna , Spencer and Emily’s lives , but someone is keeping her spirit alive. Someone who knows all the dark , terrible things these Pretty Little Liars have done in the last few months. Someone who will stop at nothing to make them pay…

Snake
Major fan

Postby Snake » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:00 pm

OOOOHHH!! Amazon here I come!!!!!!!!!

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Snake wrote:OOOOHHH!! Amazon here I come!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

curl

Postby curl » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 am

Pretty little liars tv show seems to be the different than books. In the starting of this tv show Alison’s body is found in her former backyard and her family holds a funeral for her in Rosewood. But I still don't catchup the actual person who is sending messages to girls.

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Pretty Little Liars #9 isn't even out yet but we already have information about book #10. It's going to be called Ruthless and it'll be out December 6th 2011!

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 pm

I tried to buy all of the PLL Books from Waterstones but apparently they're printing them any more so I'm gonna have to look somewhere else!

Return to “Pretty Little Liars”