PLL new eps in January(2011):Ella is going to seek and find!

Holly's latest project: ABC Family network TV show based on the Pretty Little Liars series of young adult novels by Sara Shepard. 22 episodes have been ordered so far. <b>Season 3 starts on June 5th (2012) at 8/7c on ABC Family!</b>
pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Holly tweeted this 'cliff notes version' of her story line:
HDonoho wrote:Ella tries 2 date. Aria mad. Ella can't seal the deal ends up alone. N bar. With Aria who tells her Mom she's hot
HollyMarieCombs.info staff member

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:20 pm

PopWrap's interview w/ Marlene King:

PW: Most shows have one romantic relationship at the core -- do you consider Ezra & Aria to be that couple?
Marlene: Yes, I do. I think they’re soul mates and I think that they found each other so organically is what makes the relationship so bittersweet. But there are some twists and turns coming up for them this year. And then there’s a really, really interesting arc in season two for Ezra & Aria.

PW: Any of those going to potentially involve Ezra and Ella Montgomery?
Marlene: Oh yes. They’re going to find they come into each other’s lives a bit more often.

PW: Oh good, because you know I love the show, but it could always use more Holly Marie Combs!
Marlene: I know! I wish every episode was two hours. We try so hard to give each of the PLL’s a great story in every episode while also finding great stuff for the parents to do as well. There’s some great Ella/Byron stuff coming up though in the next 10 episodes and also some interesting Ezra/Byron scenes. He’s getting to know the Montgomery’s.

Source

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Marlene King spilled some secrets in this interview for the TVchick:
And what can you tell me about the sort of old, sort of new Ella and Byron Montgomery relationship?
They’re fun, aren’t they? They act more like teenagers than the teenagers do on the show. (laughs) Make up your mind people, are you together or not? They’re great though. I love those actors, and I love their characters too. It’s really fun to see them exploring. Really, the initial bump in their relationship was from Sara’s books — that Byron had the affair with Meredith and Ella is having a hard time letting go of that. But by the end of the season, Aria will actually push her to make a decision. You’re either in or you’re out.

Make up your mind people!
It’s like, I’m the teenager. I’m the one who’s supposed to be indecisive.

Source

Return to “Pretty Little Liars”