S1E21: Monsters In The End

Holly's latest project: ABC Family network TV show based on the Pretty Little Liars series of young adult novels by Sara Shepard. 22 episodes have been ordered so far. <b>Season 3 starts on June 5th (2012) at 8/7c on ABC Family!</b>

Rate the episode

You may select 1 option

View results

Snake
Major fan

Postby Snake » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Yep, I was thinking the same thing, all in all a very good Episode though despite Holly only being in it for a Few seconds.

PiperxoxLeo
A fan

Postby PiperxoxLeo » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Shez wrote:
PiperxoxLeo wrote:Ok, did anyone else notice that the scene where Aria is wiping up Ezra's spilt coffee and Ella is walking past is CLEARLY a scene from a previous episode, they've just reused it?... She's wearing completely differently clothes, and it's the same day. I am sure it's the one where Hanna tries to tell Ella about Aria and Fitz.

Perhaps I imagined things...

No, I've never seen that one before!

I have done some research a.k.a looked at screencaps and it's the same scene from "If At First You Don't Suceed...", the scene where Hanna is chasing. They often will use the same scene in several episodes, but it was badly cut as she was wearing a completely different outfit...but anywho! It didn't ruin the episode for me as it was quite a good one.
| i´ve travelled half the world to say i belong to you |

| you and i will be a tough act to follow |

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:03 am

PiperxoxLeo wrote:I have done some research a.k.a looked at screencaps and it's the same scene from "If At First You Don't Suceed...", the scene where Hanna is chasing. They often will use the same scene in several episodes, but it was badly cut as she was wearing a completely different outfit...but anywho! It didn't ruin the episode for me as it was quite a good one.
Good eye. Ella's wardrobe is so monotonous I couldn't guess the episode...

Anyway, ratings:
Pretty Little Liars (ABCF, 8pm)
- 2.939 million viewers
- 1.9/3 HH
- 1.1/3 A18-49
- 2.6/8 W18-34
- 4.0/14 T12-17

Via tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com
HollyMarieCombs.info staff member

Return to “Pretty Little Liars”