Holly in Memories of Murder?

This is where all the old topics end up. The next step is being deleted.
pheobe
#1 Fan

Holly in Memories of Murder?

Postby pheobe » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:29 pm

Holly is rumored to be in a new movie called Memories of Murder (2006). Her character is Layla Michaels.

According to the rumors the screenwriter, Kevin James Turner, wants her in the movie so much that he is even willing to wait until Holly returns from her maternity leave because she is one of his faourite actresses. Holly hasn't confirmed yet if she's going to accept the role.

Memories of Murder (2006)
Visit the movie's IMDb page

Genre: Horror / Thriller
Cast: Lee Horsley, Louise Robey, Merrin Dungey, Brennan Elliott etc
Also Known As: Vendetta (USA) (working title)
Budget: $10,000,000 (estimated)
Release date: 26 October 2007 (USA)
Filming Locations: Florida, USA; Inverness, Florida, USA; Los Angeles, California, USA; Ocala, Florida, USA; Orlando, Florida, USA; Palm Harbor, Florida, USA; Safety Harbor, Florida, USA; Tampa, Florida, USA
Copyright Holder: Kevin Ciappetta
Tagline: Some memories never fade...
Plot Outline: A savage killer is stalking the residents of the sleepy seaside town of Crystal Bay, New Jersey.

Plot summary:
It's July 11, 2001 and the residents of the sleepy seaside resort town of Crystal Bay, New Jersey are preparing to celebrate their town's Centennial on Friday the 13th. The festival is canceled when the daughter of a prominent local attorney and her boyfriend are brutally murdered. An ambitious TV news personality links their deaths to an unsolved homicide that took place at the same address, referring to the recent slayings as a copycat crime. The now grown daughters of the original victim are left to deal with the media intrusion caused by the innuendo as well as prevent themselves from ending up the killer's hit list.

Trivia
* The screenwriter came up with this film's concept when he was still a sophomore in high school.
Last edited by pheobe on Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
HollyMarieCombs.info staff member

piper_rulz
Major fan

Postby piper_rulz » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:28 am

Awesome! It's great that he's willing to wait till after her maternity leave. I hope she does the movie. Although I'm not a huge fan of horror/thriller, I'd see it and buy it just cos Holly's in it!
Made by jr_whitelighter

HMCAlways721
Obsessed fan

Postby HMCAlways721 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:57 am

Yeah, this sounds like it could be really interesting. I hope the rumors are true.. I can't wait to see her in something new, and this sounds like it might be kinda fun to see (which of course it will be if it has the perfect woman that is Holly in it! :D)

lizzy
The biggest fan

Postby lizzy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:34 pm

Oh, this is G R E A T news. I like thriller/horror movies so i'm very excited. Hope it gets confirmed soon. I can't see her turning it down after that kind of 'special treatment' :D

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:50 pm

yeah, i'm very excited too

As far as we know, still no word from Holly, but I've added a little more information about the movie if someone's interested

ladybrass08
Big fan

Postby ladybrass08 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:47 pm

Oooh. This movie sounds very interesting. It would be awesome if Holly does end up being in the film...but even if she doesn't, I'll still probably see it.
If we can´t help taking ourselves so seriously, perhaps we just have to put up with being ridiculous.

breezyy
New fan

Postby breezyy » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:40 pm

i hope she makes it ,it would be great to see her in a moviee

Tisha
A fan

Postby Tisha » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:28 pm

Wow! This is great news hope she is in the movie!!!
Image Image

HollysFan

Postby HollysFan » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:56 pm

I know the screewnwriter Kevin. He was a member of the forum over at thecharmedones.com. He used to talk about this movie all the time there. I'm glad to see it's working out for him and I hope he gets Holly to star in his movie.

finleybaby

Postby finleybaby » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:31 pm

out of curiosity, is this going to be like a made for TV movie? or like a big screen movie? just wondering. it would be awsome if she would do it!

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:37 pm

I really doubt that Holly is still going to be in this movie. Her name has been removed completely.
But Jennifer Rhodes, the actress who played Piper's grandmother on Charmed, is going to be in it :) This should be interesting

saskia
Fanatic

Postby saskia » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:01 pm

Too bad about Holly, but to see Jennifer Rhodes is good too

Browneyes1021

Postby Browneyes1021 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:56 pm

someone taking part in the movie confirmed that hollys people said she would not be doing the movie

Kendall
Dedicated fan

Postby Kendall » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:26 am

That looks like an awesome movie, any good?(duh! hollys in it!) i kinda missed it.

Set made by me.
Please do not steal my artwork.

saskia
Fanatic

Postby saskia » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:38 am

Holly didn't act in it, i guess... Never heard of it though, not after i read it here...

Return to “The Attic”