HOLLY'S THIRD SON

This is where all the old topics end up. The next step is being deleted.
finleyfan
A fan

HOLLY'S THIRD SON

Postby finleyfan » Tue May 05, 2009 11:45 pm

ACCORDING TO LAURALEI COMBS' FACEBOOK, HOLLY IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO BOY NUMBER 3!!!!!!!! DAMN I WISH SHE WOULD HAVE A GIRL BUT I THINK I KNEW SHE WOULD NEVER. WOW THIS SHOULD BE BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hollymariecharmed

Postby hollymariecharmed » Wed May 06, 2009 1:02 am

Oh Myyyyyyyyyyyy Goooooddd

Its is very?

:o

It would be great news! Hoped that Holly had a girl.:wink:

What is the address of her facebook?

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm

This is ridiculous. Would someone stop with these rumors? Holly is not giving birth to a third son. She stated herself in an interview in September last year that doctors had warned her of having a third child because of all the scar tissue from a previous surgery to remove a base ball sized tumor which was not malignant, but left her with a lot of scar tissue. She had Finley, then Riley which has left her with even more scar tissue. I wouldn't count on her having a third baby but she might.

Oh and btw, Holly is a very private person. Her mom would not put information about Holly or her family on her facebook page, information like this that is. It's just not true. Every mom out there would be excited to have a new addition to the family but wouldn't put it up on a facebook page.

finleyfan
A fan

Postby finleyfan » Wed May 06, 2009 3:24 pm

KT_16 wrote:This is ridiculous. Would someone stop with these rumors? Holly is not giving birth to a third son. She stated herself in an interview in September last year that doctors had warned her of having a third child because of all the scar tissue from a previous surgery to remove a base ball sized tumor which was not malignant, but left her with a lot of scar tissue. She had Finley, then Riley which has left her with even more scar tissue. I wouldn't count on her having a third baby but she might.

Oh and btw, Holly is a very private person. Her mom would not put information about Holly or her family on her facebook page, information like this that is. It's just not true. Every mom out there would be excited to have a new addition to the family but wouldn't put it up on a facebook page.

HOLLY'S MOM'S FACEBOOK IS VERY PRIVATE!!! SHE ONLY HAS A FEW FRIENDS AND DOESN'T ADD ANYONE SHE DOESN'T KNOW. IT'S DEFINITELY HER, AND THIS PAGE IS FROM MY FRIEND who lives in Texas, where Lauralei lives. This is 100% true!!!!!

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Holly expressed her desire to lead a more normal and private life away from the media in several interviews. Why would her mother put up on her facebook page that Holly is having a 3rd son?

It's highly unlikely that this is true,

plus, Lauralei is supposed to be american, yet in a later wall post she uses the term "mum" which is the british expression for the american "Mom" why would she do that if she was the real lauralei? Several people have posed as Holly, David and now her mom. This could very well be another imposter.

So I don't believe any of this to be true.

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Wed May 06, 2009 4:19 pm

I don't remember ever hearing about Lauralei living in Texas... I always figured she live in CA from that one interview she did and assuming she would want to remain close to her grandchildren.
Sorry but I gotta agree with KT here, no way can this be true. If it was it wouldn't go out through her mom's facebook. I doubt Lauralei or Holly or even David even have facebooks. That site doesn't have the privacy it once had which is something we all know Holly values.

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Wed May 06, 2009 4:45 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*I'm gonna faint* If it's true!

Why would she lie???
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Wed May 06, 2009 4:56 pm

There's a lot of reasons as to why she would lie. For attention maybe? I have emailed celebrity baby's webmaster to see if they can confirm it. Then we'll know for sure.

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Wed May 06, 2009 5:03 pm

KT_16 wrote:I have emailed celebrity baby's webmaster to see if they can confirm it. Then we'll know for sure.
Do let us know what they have to say, ok?
HollyMarieCombs.info staff member

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Sure, I will. I'm curious to know myself. If this is proven to be true, Holly has obviously not wanted the whole world to know so I don't get why some people are suddenly posting this information all over the internet. I doubt it's true but we'll see.

finleyfan
A fan

Postby finleyfan » Wed May 06, 2009 5:25 pm

you are right about 'mum' business but there's pics on there that nobody else would have and friends are speaking to her as if it's the real her. hopefully CBB can confirm it, i emailed them too, but on twitter, holly's third cousin confirmed it to me too, and if alyssa does then we will know but i personally don't think you can pretend to be lauralei....i mean come on.

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Who knows? an imposter on imdb pretended to be David, why couldn't someone pretend to be Lauralei?

finleyfan
A fan

Postby finleyfan » Wed May 06, 2009 5:46 pm

KT_16 wrote:Who knows? an imposter on imdb pretended to be David, why couldn't someone pretend to be Lauralei?

very true! but imdb is TOTALLY different. facebook is more strict, and they have photos on there, also, pretending to be someone is a felony and you can get in serious trouble if you don't delete the profile, and she still has hers!

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:50 pm

It still doesn't mean anything. No one knows if it actually is her. I am just telling you don't believe everything you read on the internet, because most information is fake. You never know what is true and what is not. I doubt that Holly is having her 3rd.

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Wed May 06, 2009 6:07 pm

I think we should we should all take a deep breath and calm down!!

We're getting worked up over something that might not be true!!
Anyone agree??
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

Return to “The Attic”