HOLLY'S THIRD SON

This is where all the old topics end up. The next step is being deleted.
finleyfan
A fan

Postby finleyfan » Wed May 06, 2009 6:34 pm

i am chilled out now but this is proof when it is the real lauralei on facebook. i just don't know what else to think. when she actually stated it. nobody could have seen that unless i had screencapped the page.

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Wed May 06, 2009 7:16 pm

no, but it would seem weird when Holly is a very private person. WOuld your mother write on her facebook page if you were having a baby? I think not. Why is this any different?

Charmeddestinys
A fan

Postby Charmeddestinys » Wed May 06, 2009 9:34 pm

I personally believe this is most likely a rumor, but I guess technically you never know.

None the less, I'll put in what I have found out while searching online.

I was able to get access to two pictures on the "Lauralei Combs" Facebook account.

If you guys are able to find them online elsewhere, then we can pretty much guarantee that this is a poser.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak- ... 4_7615.jpg
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak- ... 5_3456.jpg

I haven't seen the second one before (it's a weird picture though... is it definitely Lauralei?)

And the only place I have been able to find the first picture is on the fake Holly twitter accounts. So I'm not sure what that means... Technically it could mean that the Holly poser found this Lauralei account earlier and took the picture thinking it would make her seem legit (I really don't know though). Or it could mean that the Holly poser just found it on some random site (that the Lauralei poser found it on as well), and they both put it up by coincidence.

Let me know if you guys can find those two pictures on any other sites though! I haven't had any luck finding them yet, but if you can, that pretty much ends this debate on whether or not the account is real.

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Wed May 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Facebook is not any more strict that IMDB. Ever since they opened it up so that anyone with any kind of email address can make an account there have been all sorts of false identities and well frankly scary ones too.

Whether the account is true or not isn't even the issue. If that is in fact Lauralei than as fans it is none of our business what she posts privately to her friends. If Holly is pregnant and wanted it known she would have posted it on CBB since she obviously trusts that site. But who knows, maybe rumor mills LIKE THIS ONE have scared her away from making public announcements of any kind. I wouldn't blame her. Come on guys, lets stop with the rumors and have a little respect for this star that we all claim to admire so much.

finleyfan
A fan

Postby finleyfan » Wed May 06, 2009 10:54 pm

like i said though, the facebook profile is private, NOBODY else would hae seen what she wrote about holly on her wall if it had not been for me SCREENCAPTURING IT AND SHOWING YOU ALL!!!! it is very private. try adding her, she won't accept!!!! this is true and im standing my ground with it. i am the one who has unseen photos of holly at NAMM show and I first told you about her Point of Entry movie if you remember. Please trust me with this.

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Wed May 06, 2009 11:00 pm

finleyfan wrote:like i said though, the facebook profile is private, NOBODY else would hae seen what she wrote about holly on her wall if it had not been for me SCREENCAPTURING IT AND SHOWING YOU ALL!!!! it is very private. try adding her, she won't accept!!!! this is true and im standing my ground with it. i am the one who has unseen photos of holly at NAMM show and I first told you about her Point of Entry movie if you remember. Please trust me with this.

Which brings me back to the main point: WHY ARE YOU SPREADING THIS AROUND!? If you knew it was private information from Lauralei what makes you think you have the right to plaster it all over the internet?

finleyfan
A fan

Postby finleyfan » Thu May 07, 2009 3:28 pm

true but the photo is deleted now so you can't link to it, and ths is obviously private, tehrefore I will not speak another word until it's confirmed. :) sorry guys just thought i was doing the right thing by letting y'all holly fans know what was going on 8)

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Thu May 07, 2009 5:01 pm

It's not necessary to make up rumors about her all the time. Obviously if this was true we would have heard it somewhere else and not from someone's facebook page, like hollyjasonkrisfan stated in an earlier post. We do not know if it's an imposter. So far, people have posed as Holly herself, her husband David - why couldn't someone decide to pose as her mother?

If Holly has been pregnant for the past 9 months and didn't want anyone to know, then she would have kept quiet about it and her mom certainly wouldn't put it up on her facebook, where she could RISK someone taking a screencap of it and putting it all over the internet for the whole world to see. That's why I think it's a safe bet to say it's a lie and just another rumor.

Sometimes, people crave for attention and make up ridiculous rumors to gain the wanted attention. There's not a lot to do, unfortunately. The only thing fans can do is to not get carried away by these stupid rumors and wait for more of Holly's work, who knows, maybe she's starring in another movie or shooting a new pilot for lifetime. Until we get news we can actually trust we need to let Holly raise her two young sons and have the normal and private life she deserves. She's a human being like the rest of us and she deserves to have a life like everyone else. These rumors are not fair to her.

Let's wait until it's confirmed that this was all a rumor, shall we?

hollymariecharmed

Postby hollymariecharmed » Thu May 07, 2009 7:39 pm

finleyfan wrote: sorry guys just thought i was doing the right thing by letting y'all holly fans know what was going on 8)

I think that made noise too.

The finleyfan just wanted to give us more information she found.

As he said, should the finleyfan show of the photos in 2008 and in Vancouver.

I am totally in favor of publishing - which is even a rumor - for fans become aware of what is happening. Then we'll see if it is really a rumor or have any fund for you!

Charmeddestinys
A fan

Postby Charmeddestinys » Thu May 07, 2009 9:27 pm

I agree with everyone who has posted previously that Holly deserves her privacy. She deserve the normal and private life she seems to want, and I truly hope she is able to get it.

But that being said, this rumor is going around. And at this point, if we can find out for sure it is fake, that isn't an awful thing to do. It'll stop all the talk.

One thing I noticed from the Lauralei Combs facebook profile is that she is listed as "married". I was searching online and couldn't find anything that said she got married, but maybe I missed something?

Does anyone know for sure whether or not she is? If she isn't, then we have our answer and know it's a fake account.

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Thu May 07, 2009 9:45 pm

Charmeddestinys wrote:I agree with everyone who has posted previously that Holly deserves her privacy. She deserve the normal and private life she seems to want, and I truly hope she is able to get it.

But that being said, this rumor is going around. And at this point, if we can find out for sure it is fake, that isn't an awful thing to do. It'll stop all the talk.

One thing I noticed from the Lauralei Combs facebook profile is that she is listed as "married". I was searching online and couldn't find anything that said she got married, but maybe I missed something?

Does anyone know for sure whether or not she is? If she isn't, then we have our answer and know it's a fake account.

Yeah I've never heard anything about her being married either... Though its not like she personally is in the limelight, so it is possible that she is and we just wouldn't know since frankly its none of our business.

However, I was searching on facebook and I can't even find a listing for Lauralei, unless the site has changed its settings so that people don't even come up in searches it looks as if the account has been deleted.

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Thu May 07, 2009 9:48 pm

hollyjasonkrisfan wrote:However, I was searching on facebook and I can't even find a listing for Lauralei, unless the site has changed its settings so that people don't even come up in searches it looks as if the account has been deleted.
No, it's still there: http://www.facebook.com/people/Lauralei ... 1036601444
HollyMarieCombs.info staff member

Charmeddestinys
A fan

Postby Charmeddestinys » Thu May 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Yeah I've never heard anything about her being married either... Though its not like she personally is in the limelight, so it is possible that she is and we just wouldn't know since frankly its none of our business.

However, I was searching on facebook and I can't even find a listing for Lauralei, unless the site has changed its settings so that people don't even come up in searches it looks as if the account has been deleted.

I just searched her and she's there... are you sure you typed her name in correctly?

I agree, it's really not our business. She has chosen to stay out of the spotlight, so it is completely possible she is married and it was just never announced online.

But the one thing that makes me think she may not be is the fact that her last name is Combs still. I off course realize that women do not always take their husband's last name, but they usually keep their maiden name. "Combs" is her ex-husband's last name, so it wouldn't make too much sense for her to keep it after getting remarried.

Of course this doesn't prove anything, it's just something I was thinking about.

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Thu May 07, 2009 9:52 pm

pheobe wrote:
hollyjasonkrisfan wrote:However, I was searching on facebook and I can't even find a listing for Lauralei, unless the site has changed its settings so that people don't even come up in searches it looks as if the account has been deleted.
No, it's still there: http://www.facebook.com/people/Lauralei ... 1036601444

ah ok...weird that it didn't come up *shrug*

I just searched her and she's there... are you sure you typed her name in correctly?

I agree, it's really not our business. She has chosen to stay out of the spotlight, so it is completely possible she is married and it was just never announced online.

But the one thing that makes me think she may not be is the fact that her last name is Combs still. I off course realize that women do not always take their husband's last name, but they usually keep their maiden name. "Combs" is her ex-husband's last name, so it wouldn't make too much sense for her to keep it after getting remarried.

Of course this doesn't prove anything, it's just something I was thinking about.

Thought I typed it in right...

Yeah the last name is suspicious, I wondered about that too.

Honestly though I don't care whether it really is her or not or whether or not Holly is pregnant. It is none of our business whatsoever, and any fan who spreads rumors like this has no respect whatsoever for Holly or her family.

hollymariecharmed

Postby hollymariecharmed » Thu May 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Frankly I do not know the intention of those people who claim to be a fan of Holly, is doing her fake profiles or someone in your family!

That is so disgusting and senseless!

Return to “The Attic”