Shout Box THE ENTRY's

This is where all the old topics end up. The next step is being deleted.

Which Shoutbox wallpaper do you like best?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Disqualified!
No votes
Disqualified!
48%
Bluemoon
26%
HollyKrisJasonFan
26%

Total votes: 23

BlueMoon
A fan

Postby BlueMoon » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

My second vote is for Honey!

jr_whitelighter
A fan

Postby jr_whitelighter » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:22 am

my second is hollykrisjasonfan
<center>Image</center>

Izabella
Dedicated fan

Postby Izabella » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:01 pm

My first vote (if they still count :)) wen to Bluemoon :).

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Admin's note:
Jerrad has been disqualified from the competition for creating extra accounts to vote for himself!

I can't believe it's even necessary for me to stress that this is cheating and it is extremely unfair to others in the running to create shadow accounts or get your friends to vote for you just because they know you!
HollyMarieCombs.info staff member

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 pm

pheobe wrote:Admin's note:
Jerrad has been disqualified from the competition for creating extra accounts to vote for himself!

I can't believe it's even necessary for me to stress that this is cheating and it is extremely unfair to others in the running to create shadow accounts or get your friends to vote for you just because they know you!

OMG... Absolutely typical!

No wonder he was winning!

SO what should we do now.... I can't change the poll!

The poll ends this week anyway I think! If my calculation are correct!
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:40 pm

THIS POLL ENDS FRIDAY! HURRY & GET YOUR LASTS VOTES IN!

THE WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED ON MONDAY NEXT WEEK!

NO VOTES AFTER THIS TIME

Thank You!
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

JERRAD
A fan

Postby JERRAD » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Just want to say sorry, I had my friends create an account on here. I didnt know that was against the rules. I am sorry. I really do apologize, I got my sister to create one and vote, and my friends at school. I thought it wasnt harmful because they watch Charmed to, so I helped them get on the site, and so they also voted for me. Sorry if that was wrong. I do apologize completely.

JERRAD
A fan

Postby JERRAD » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:55 pm

I mean, like, I didnt think if my friends voted for me it was wrong because they created their own account on the site, because they like charmed just as I do. LIke my sister for example, I just told her about the site and she signed up and I told her there was a contest I entered and if she would, if she could please vote for me. I ask them if they would. But I know what you and pheobe mean now. And again sorry. So I apologize to ever single person on this form. I just didnt think it was wrong if my friends would vote for me. SO sorry to everyone.

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:02 pm

I think you can guess why No one's replying to you!

Michael Jackson XxX

JERRAD
A fan

Postby JERRAD » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Again, so sorry to you and everyone else Shez. I feel horrible about this. Now I know that in competitions you DO NOT get your friends to vote for you because that is NOT fair to others. Sorry, I just didnt relize that then, I thought I wasnt doing any harm because I was getting the site more users, giving my friends a bran new site to enjoy, and I just ask them if they could please vote for me if they would. But yes, I do understand if anyone is upset. I just hope you all kind of understand what I mean now and how I didnt think it was wrong. But besides this, I would now like to say I want to vote for Jenilly, her design looks very good and I would love to see it on the Shout box. Good luck to all the entries!

jr_whitelighter
A fan

Postby jr_whitelighter » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Jerradv...its not that you don't ask your friends to vote for you...its just the feeling that, the only reason you asked them to join IS to vote for you, or if they were such huge Charmed fans they would have been here before. But the fact is you brought them in ONLY because you wanted to win. You wanted ONE more thing to have to say YOU made this for Holly. Just like all your twitter backgrounds being made for Holly and bugging her till she finally cracks and uses it...then you turn your myspace twitter into basically the same background...which is a little confusing and kinda stupid.

I know I shouldn't be venting this but the fact is you totally made this contest a laughing joke, people worked very hard on there entries, and its like that thought didn't even matter to you since you were bringing in numerous people to up your votes.

Stop saying your sorry...that just seems pointless when you had to know in your mind how wrong it was to do this.
<center>Image</center>

JERRAD
A fan

Postby JERRAD » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:28 am

First off, I worked really hard on my entry too, and yes, just like you said I did want my friends to vote for me. I would have loved to be able to win. But it was against the rules and for that I have been rightfully disqualified. Secondly, you don't even know me, so saying that all I want to do is brag etc. I have not said one word after that whole thread ended. And if I even did win, I wouldn't have said ANYTHING at all about YAY I MADE YET ANOTHER THING FOR HOLLY. After all that went down and all the stress and fighting that one thread started, I've learned what not to say anymore because the LAST thing this site needs is fighting, were not here for this. And yes, so what. I did create Holly's background for twitter and she used it.... whats the point, are you Holly? DO you know what she's thinking? Think not. And I have every right in the world to say sorry as many times as I need because I feel sorry and I want everyone to know it.

JERRAD
A fan

Postby JERRAD » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:37 am

So everyone, again, sorry. I don't want fighting on the site so thats why I feel like I need to say sorry so many times to you all. I know I was wrong, and I do NOT want fighting, so this is why I am apologizing and asking you all to either forgive me and great luck for the finals in the competition, or not. All I ask is to please keep the forms free of this useless bickering. I just want to stop it here before we do anything else. I did wrong, I apologize. Lets leave it at that. Good luck to EVERY single entry in the competition and I wish you ALL the absolute best in it. Congratulations to the winner. JR, Jenilly, Honey, Bluemoon, Hollyjasonkrisfan, all of you, great job and I cant wait to see which masterpiece is chosen. Good luck. Keep the votes coming!

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:58 pm

jr_whitelighter wrote:Jerradv...its not that you don't ask your friends to vote for you...its just the feeling that, the only reason you asked them to join IS to vote for you, or if they were such huge Charmed fans they would have been here before. But the fact is you brought them in ONLY because you wanted to win. You wanted ONE more thing to have to say YOU made this for Holly. Just like all your twitter backgrounds being made for Holly and bugging her till she finally cracks and uses it...then you turn your myspace twitter into basically the same background...which is a little confusing and kinda stupid.

I know I shouldn't be venting this but the fact is you totally made this contest a laughing joke, people worked very hard on there entries, and its like that thought didn't even matter to you since you were bringing in numerous people to up your votes.

Stop saying your sorry...that just seems pointless when you had to know in your mind how wrong it was to do this.

I TOTALLY AGREE!

Michael Jackson XxX

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:52 pm

How stupid is it to do something like this? Everyone in their right minds would know that it is not allowed to have people just join for the purpose of voting for someone..

I agree wholeheartedly with jr_whitelighter..

Return to “The Attic”