Is Holly pregnant again?

This is where all the old topics end up. The next step is being deleted.
Bastian

Is Holly pregnant again?

Postby Bastian » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Or is Ella pregnant in the show?
Because I don't recall hearing of either, and no offense if she isn't, but on some angles in the episode 'To Kill A Mocking Girl', her stomach almost looks as if she's pregnant again! Check out the screen captures in the gallery.
Let me know what you think :)

Snake
Major fan

Postby Snake » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:44 am

Holly kept her Pregnancy with Kelley a secret because it was conaidered high risk, So I very much doubt She is going to get pregnant again while filming a Show millions can watch every week. But at the end of the day it aint my business so I personally will not speculate any further.

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Snake wrote:Holly kept her Pregnancy with Kelley a secret because it was conaidered high risk, So I very much doubt She is going to get pregnant again while filming a Show millions can watch every week. But at the end of the day it aint my business so I personally will not speculate any further.

I agree... It's none of our business!!
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

Bastian

Postby Bastian » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:06 am

Okay, but it's a site about her, therefore, I thought it would be okay to post about her.
And it isn't our business, that's true, but it would be great for her if she was.

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Bastian wrote:Okay, but it's a site about her, therefore, I thought it would be okay to post about her.
And it isn't our business, that's true, but it would be great for her if she was.

I totally agree with you, but truly we all know that she's not pregnant... when women have babies there's always a bit of baby weight - it's probably that, it's completely normal - If it is that!!
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

Snake
Major fan

Postby Snake » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Someone Commented on Hollys "Belly" on Twitter and She said She thought it was funny, but deep down it must hurt to think people are talking about Her like that and it must hurt more for people to think you are Pregnant if you are not. As I said before If Holly is Pregnant, Congratulations to Her. Personally I think She looks OK and Baby Weight can take some time to shift, She tweeted about it herself not long ago.

Im just scared the rumours are gonna start to "Snowball" again like they did with Kelley and we dont want that again, especially if Holly isn't Pregnant

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Snake wrote:Someone Commented on Hollys "Belly" on Twitter and She said She thought it was funny, but deep down it must hurt to think people are talking about Her like that and it must hurt more for people to think you are Pregnant if you are not. As I said before If Holly is Pregnant, Congratulations to Her. Personally I think She looks OK and Baby Weight can take some time to shift, She tweeted about it herself not long ago.

Im just scared the rumours are gonna start to "Snowball" again like they did with Kelley and we dont want that again, especially if Holly isn't Pregnant

I know, that's wt I'm saying it can take yrs for shift baby wieght... All of this sounds offensive....

Michael Jackson XxX

Snake
Major fan

Postby Snake » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Yep, very offensive, Even if Holly said She found comments like that funny, It must hurt deep down.

Kendall
Dedicated fan

Postby Kendall » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:21 pm

All I will say is that this is very offensive.

And if ya'll don't know already, Holly is AWARE that people are saying this about her, and on twitter, she replied saying

"I need 2 remind people who like 2 speculate about baby bumps..um..famous people miscarry 2. Society is lacking a certain grace these days..." (Click here to see the tweet -- http://twitter.com/HDonoho/status/17045846135 )

She had to share something very personal just to shut people up and tell them to mind their own buisness.
Set made by me.
Please do not steal my artwork.

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 pm

I'm locking this thread now. This has gone on long already and Holly cleared this up right when the episode aired anyway.
HollyMarieCombs.info staff member

Return to “The Attic”