The Lying Game

General off-topic chat. Come here to talk about your dog, your intrests or whaterver you like.

Moderators: Shez, ellie, ladybrass08

What do you think?

You may select 1 option

View results

Shez
Admirer

The Lying Game

Postby Shez » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 pm

The show follows Emma, a kind-hearted foster kid who learns she has an identical twin sister, Sutton. Sutton, unlike Emma, was adopted by wealthy parents and is seemingly living an ideal life. After their initial meeting, Sutton talks Emma into stepping into her life for a few days while she pursues a lead on the mysterious identity of their birth mother. After Sutton inexplicably fails to return to the girls’ designated meeting place, Emma must decide whether to come clean about her identity and risk her own safety in the hope of uncovering her twin sister's whereabouts, along with the truth about why they were separated in the first place.

ABCFamily - http://bit.ly/gh3s7U

If you've read the books, tell us what you think!

I think it's gonna be good considering how well Pretty Little Liars has done and it is by Sara Shepard... Do you think Marlene King is gonna be exec Producer?[/img]

Sara Shapard - The Lying Game (Interview)
http://bit.ly/e0dzZD
Last edited by Shez on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

pheobe
#1 Fan

Postby pheobe » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 pm

I heard about that. The first pic is out too.

I've only read as much as they put up during the pre-release promotion but I liked it. It's crazy they're already adapting it - only one book is out! :D

I don't think King's gonna be involved, though. She already has her plate full with PLL. I'd much rather prefer she focus on making one show good instead of spreading herself too thin. Besides, aren't the cast and crew already in place??
HollyMarieCombs.info staff member

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 pm

I remember when Sara Shepard was talking about it in the interview she done on ABCFamily.com

I cant believe they've picked it up already as well.. what, its been 2 months since the book came out.

well, I think it's gonna be good... stories are always good when there are twins involved LOL
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

Snake
Major fan

Postby Snake » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm

I may watvh this too lol

Shez
Admirer

Postby Shez » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:34 am

Snake wrote:I may watvh this too lol

That is if it comes to The UK, We'll have to wait and see :)
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Michael Jackson XxX

Return to “p3”