Howdy All

<font color="#e70033">Are you a new member here?</font> Come introduce yourself to the other fans and find some friends!

Moderators: Shez, ellie, ladybrass08

jr_whitelighter
A fan

Howdy All

Postby jr_whitelighter » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:20 am

Hey everyone.

I just joined up last night. This site looks pretty awesome and I am a huge fan of Holly and Finners is just adorable!. He's got amazing genes and looks so much like Holly.

Anyway my name is Lauralei Anne Michelle but I usually go by just Laura, Lor/Laur or Rory. I never really liked my name till I found out my name (Laura) was in the Book of Shadows, Holly's Mom and Lauren Grahams character from Gilmore Girls. Then I started to like it more.

Not really to much to say. I am 19. LOVE Charmed, and Holly. Her son is adorable. I am also a big fan of the Simmons Twins and the Chris twins.

I wont be around much in about an hour caues I am going to the hospital to get my wisdom teeth taken out. All four of them -shudder-

Anyway this place looks like it should be great fun.
<center>Image</center>

Piper
A fan

Postby Piper » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:23 am

Hello Laura I'm Kadi I hope you will have fun here :)
Big big thankyou to Asleigh for this banner

Benq

Postby Benq » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:25 am

Hey! Nice to meet you.

lizzy
The biggest fan

Postby lizzy » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:54 pm

Hi, Laura, nice to meet you. ENjoy your stay and i hope everything goes well at the hospital.

Piper
A fan

Postby Piper » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:56 pm

lizzy wrote:Hi, Laura, nice to meet you. ENjoy your stay and i hope everything goes well at the hospital.

yeah hope so too :)

kats

Postby kats » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:58 pm

Nice to meet you Laura and i hope you will be better! :D

jr_whitelighter
A fan

Postby jr_whitelighter » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:47 am

thank you for all your warm welcomes.

Everything went fine at the hospital. I was more a less knocked out the entire time I was there. My mouth hurts pretty bad on the one side, but to be honest my arm hurts more where the IV was. And thats only cause it stopped working and I got a bit of a blood clot.

I am sure they wanted me to count but I dont even remember starting. And the whole time I was knocked out I dreamt I was in High School Musical and when I woke up I could here the final song "Were All In This Together" Still playing.

But then I had a panick attack. I was breathing in my own air plus the air from the oxygen mask so I was getting to much air in my lungs. So my heart beat started to race and my pulse did the same. So I had like 2 nurses on my side telling me I needed to calm down and relax. I finally did, but that was a little bit scary.

I am still not back to full force yet. I still feel kinda tired to. But thats just the pain killers. So talk to you all soon
<center>Image</center>

Piper
A fan

Postby Piper » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:00 pm

so thats great if everything went fine i am happy for you :)

Big big thankyou to Asleigh for this banner

Return to “Newbie Forum”