Holly Wrote a Charmed Spin off!!

This is where all the old topics end up. The next step is being deleted.
Charmeddestinys
A fan

Holly Wrote a Charmed Spin off!!

Postby Charmeddestinys » Sun May 11, 2008 4:14 pm

This is sooo exciting. Holly has written a Charmed spin off! She has presented it to ABC and FOX and they are discussing it with her team. It says that it's possible it will air around Halloween.

I hope that it gets picked up! Read the article here. It's under the first newspost (May 10th):

http://charmeddestinys.com

I wonder who is in the spin off that she wrote.

Remember how when asked if she might do something with Shannen, she said "It's possible". Does that mean that maybe Prue could be returning in this Charmed Spin off?

I don't know for sure that this is true. But I can hope :). I'll post up more information if I come across any.
Last edited by Charmeddestinys on Sun May 11, 2008 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KT_16
Big fan

Postby KT_16 » Sun May 11, 2008 4:46 pm

I don't think Holly has written a Charmed Spin-off. I think it's just a rumor that has been started. Where is the article from? Where is the source? How do we know Holly wrote it?

I find it hard to believe because of all the rumors. What is true and what is not? So I hope more information will be released soon.

Vananh
Dedicated fan

Postby Vananh » Sun May 11, 2008 4:51 pm

I need some reliable sources before I get my hopes up.
* I'm addicted to Friends, Charmed & Who's The Boss?.
Credit: Christina.

Charmeddestinys
A fan

Postby Charmeddestinys » Sun May 11, 2008 7:58 pm

KT_16 wrote:I don't think Holly has written a Charmed Spin-off. I think it's just a rumor that has been started. Where is the article from? Where is the source? How do we know Holly wrote it?

I find it hard to believe because of all the rumors. What is true and what is not? So I hope more information will be released soon.

To be perfectly honest, I do not know the original source. I found this information on another fansite (so obviously it's not completely reliable).

I can not say that this is not a rumor, because I just don't know.

I guess only time will tell right? Eventually a reliable source will come out either proving it, or disproving it. I just hope that we find out sooner rather than later.

I'm crossing my fingers while we wait!

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Sun May 11, 2008 11:48 pm

I must say, this sounds rather fishy to me, though the article sounds pretty legit so maybe its true.
I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.
No matter what Holly does, when she does decide to return to work I'm sure she will be amazing, as always.

EDIT: Okay so I just did a little investigation of the source. It says it was written by John Wilen an entertainment writer with assistance from Helen McDuff of West Hollywood. However, John Wilen is a BUSINESS writer and I can't even find a Helen McDuff in West Hollywood. Not saying for sure the article isn't true, but this is definately some cause for doubt.

Charmeddestinys
A fan

Postby Charmeddestinys » Mon May 12, 2008 9:21 pm

Huh that is strange. I agree that it doesn't prove the source incorrect, but it does give reason to be suspicious.

I just searched John Wilen on google as well, and I saw what you meant about him being referred to as an AP Business writer. But then I also saw him referred to as an AP Energy and Transportation Writer. So including this article, I just found him being called 3 different kinds of AP writers within a 2 minute search lol.

I don't really know what that means, but it is strange.

I don't know if the fact that I found him being referred to as an AP Business writer and an AP Energy and Transportation Writer supports this article, or disproves it more lol. I guess you can look at it in 2 ways. One, John Wilen does not have one title so that supports this article or Two, John Wilen is called too many things to be considered reliable.

I guess only time will tell as far as this article goes.

hollyjasonkrisfan
Big fan

Postby hollyjasonkrisfan » Mon May 12, 2008 10:22 pm

Charmeddestinys wrote:Huh that is strange. I agree that it doesn't prove the source incorrect, but it does give reason to be suspicious.

I just searched John Wilen on google as well, and I saw what you meant about him being referred to as an AP Business writer. But then I also saw him referred to as an AP Energy and Transportation Writer. So including this article, I just found him being called 3 different kinds of AP writers within a 2 minute search lol.

I don't really know what that means, but it is strange.

I don't know if the fact that I found him being referred to as an AP Business writer and an AP Energy and Transportation Writer supports this article, or disproves it more lol. I guess you can look at it in 2 ways. One, John Wilen does not have one title so that supports this article or Two, John Wilen is called too many things to be considered reliable.

I guess only time will tell as far as this article goes.

Yes I also found him writing on transportation and engergy. However, I also did a search "john wilen entertainment news" and found nothing.
I just did another search "john wilen holly marie combs" and all I found was the rumors posts that have shown up on various Charmed sites.

Once again, not saying this absolutely disproves, but it seems more and more unlikey.

Charmeddestinys
A fan

Postby Charmeddestinys » Tue May 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Sadly I have to say I agree. As much as I would love to think that this was true, I feel as though it probably is not.

We can always hope though!

It seems like a very strange rumor to create.... I guess the randomness of it caught me off gaurd lol.

saskia
Fanatic

Postby saskia » Wed May 14, 2008 5:40 pm

I so wished this was true... But as long as no other sources tell (more) about it, i just wait...

Charmeddestinys
A fan

Postby Charmeddestinys » Wed May 14, 2008 11:10 pm

It apparently has been confirmed that this is false. Sorry guys!

It's disappointing, but I think we all expected it.

Return to “The Attic”